Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Busy December

I cannot believe that we are in December already. The Christmas Season is upon us. We will Keep really busy. We have a Church Christmas party on the 3rd that I really do not want to go to but I have to play for the primary children because they have been asked to sing. On the 4th my Nephew is getting Baptized. Yeah. That has been a long time in coming. Then on the 6th I have a Dentist appoinment. Yuck!!!! Then on the 7th I have a Relief Society Christmas Dinner. That should be fun On the 14th is a ward temple night. Then on the 15th There is a work Christmas Party for Stephen's work. THen from the 19th to the 26th We get to go to seaside with Stephen's Family. I hope that we all survive the trip as family relations are strained at best. So this Month is probably going to fly by for me. I am just grateful that I have the Christmas shopping done or I really would be stressed with being busy and trying to get that done.

No comments:

Post a Comment