Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Camping Out in our Backyard






It finally feels like summer. The boys wanted to sleep outside in the tent. So Idecided to put the tent up for them! It took me Two and a hal hours to figure out how and to put the tent up! But The boys loved having the tent to play in. Alex Tried sleeping in the tent but as he wanted just to play and jump all over mommy I finally put him in the house in his own bed and he fell asleep immediatly. Benjamin and I had fun sleeping in the tent! The next morning I was all stiff and Sore! I think I will invest in a air mattress next time I sleep in the tent! It only took me 20 minutes to take the tent down. So hopefully next time I put it up I will be able to do it in less then an hour! It is sad that is has taken till August for it to finally fell like summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment