Tuesday, September 10, 2013

First Days of School

So this September has been a lot of firsts. Benjamin started the 1st Grade and Alex Started kindergarten. Today was my fist day with both boys in school. Alex is in afternoon Kindergarten so we dropped Benji off this morning and then for the next 3 hours or so Alex was asking is it time for school, I want Lunch. He knew that when he had eaten lunch then it would be time for school. It was a little hard for me to leave him in the Class room but after I got him settled down he was fine when I Left. It is in the 90's today. When I went to Pick Alex up from school I took one look at him and he was drenched in sweat. His Classroom is very hot. Benji is enjoying the first grade and being at school for a longer period of time. Now I have to find something to keep ME busy while the Boys are in school. I haven't had time to myself like this since before Benji was Born. Here are some of the pictures of the first days of school for the boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment