Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Music

I am the Primary pianist for my ward and as such I need to practice the songs during the week so that I do not sound like an idiot while playing for the children on sunday. So as I am practicing benjamin comes up to me and requests a song for me to play so that he can sing. I play the song for him and he goes "again mommy again". It is kind of fun having my three year old come up to me and request primary songs for me to play to him. IT is som much fun listening to him sing. I really need to get it on video but it is kind of hard to video tape and play the piano so that Benjamin can sing.

Alexander has started being picky about the things that he eats. If the item is broken or jagged in any way shape or form he refuses to eat it. it has to be perfectly whole. I have not got a clue where he gets it from. But having my 19 month old refuse to eat something just becase it is not perfectly whole is rather frustrating.

2 comments:

  1. That's too funny about the food! He sounds like my hubby (he's an extremely picky eater)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh brother. You are never going to bored having that one around. Such a sweetie, are his behind the ear curls getting bigger?

    ReplyDelete