Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My Husband the Sweetheart.

My husband is the best. He really came up with a way to surprise me this time and it made me feel really good. I get this Catalog called the J. Peterman Catalog and it has some really neat clothes in it. They tend to be on the pricey side through. There was this one dress in it that I really fell in love with and I really wanted it. But I looked at the price and knew I had to be content just looking at it in the catalog. My husband surprised me by ordering it for me. So now I get to have a really cool Easter Dress. I haven't had an easter dress since I was a little girl. Let me tell you this made me feel very special and made me love my husband all over again. I am so excited for it to come it the mail. I cannot wait to wear it. I know that whenever I wear it I will think of my husband surprising me. I have not felt this happy or giddy in a long time. I will post a picture of me in the dress when I get it.

2 comments:

  1. what a sweetie! What a thoughtful hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so sweet! I look forward to seeing the picture of you in the pretty dress. What a nice hubby!

    ReplyDelete