Thursday, May 6, 2010

Clingy Children

So I am not as stressed out as I was last time I posted but my children especially Alex is being really clingy. He will not sleep through the night again unless he is sleeping on top of me. So for the last couple of nights I have not been able to sleep in my own bed. Oh well this too shall pass.

The Weather has been crazy lately. Yesterday we had hail, rain thunder and lightening. It is may for goodness sake it is not supposed to be hailing. The sun was out for a little bit this morning so the boys and I went out for a walk by the lake. That was fun. We saw lots of birds and a couple of dead fish floating upside done in the lake. But the cutest thing we saw was the baby goslings. The moma geese hissed at us as we walked by but it was fun seeing the goslings. I am so grateful for my double stroller. Since I don't have a car during the day It is nice to have the stoller so I can put the boys in it and get out of the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment