Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Boys full of mischief!

Today has been quite the day. Benjamin and Alex are just full of it. They started out by taking apart their calender and leaving all the magnets on the floor. So while I was cleaning up that mess they decided to get into something else. I finished cleaning up their calander and walked into the dining room to discover Benjamin painting himself and Alex with white out. I did not even realize that I had any white out. So as I came into the room They both looked up at me with their faces covered in white out. I was beside my self wondering how to get it off of them. It is kind of funny now but at the moment I was not really happy with them. So I called my mom asking how to get white out off theire faces and of course she started laughing! Well I managed to get it off of them and I hid what is left of the white out. Of course after I got the white out off their faces I realized I should have taken a picture for posterity! Oh Well! Life is very entertaining with two very active boys!

1 comment: