Tuesday, March 22, 2011

What A weekend!

This weekend was pretty busy for me. On Saturday I was able to go to the temple and do the work for my great grand Aunt Carroll. That was a lot of fun. Isn't it funny the wonderful words we use to describe our ancestors. Then After that I came home and cleaned up the boys toys and then we were able to go visit my Sister in Law and meet my new nephew Caden. He is such a cute little boy. and he has the bluest eyes that are very handsome. That was a fun visit. Then on Sunday my other niece and nephew came over after church to spend the night. My boys really loved playing with their cousins. Sunday night we played a game called Dread Pirate with Zachery and Sariah and we had a lot of fun. Then on Monday I was able to watch Sariah and Zachery until their mom came to pick them up in the afternoon. They really wore my boys out which was nice. So today I am picking up the House after having four kids run through it. But it was fun having four kids for a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment