Sunday, September 9, 2012

CATCH up

Wow It has been awhile since I have blogged. THis summer seems to have gone by really fast.In July the boys and I Rented a car And I drove to my parents house in Kingman Arizona. Now let me tell you that is one long drive. I did the Drive in 2 days. The First Day I drove to my sisters in Roseville. That is an 8 hour drive from my home in ORegon. Then the next day the boys and I got in the Car and Drove to Kingman Arizona. That is a 10 hour trip from my sister's house. That was one long car ride. BY the time I got to my parents house, I was really sick of listening to Hank The Cowdog. NOw I can say that I have been on part of Route 66. THe boys and I stayed at my parents house for a week and two Days. That was fun. It was nice to see my Grandma and my parents and my little brother who is taller then me now. One of the DAys there my mom took us to Las Vegas to see the temple and for her to do some grocery shopping. Let me tell you the heat in Las Vegas was awful. I Felt like I was melting. I do not know why people live in Las Vegas intentionally. On the way back to Arizona, we found the coolest water park. Yes I did intend the pun. It had guns to shoot water and It was just what we needed to cool down. My Boys really loved my mothers dog. Ever since we came home they have either been asking for a dog or when they can go see Ruby again. On the way back home I was caravaning with my sister and the drivers were not very nice. By the time we got to my sisters house I was sick of the car and did not want to get back into it again. But I still had another 8 hours to go to get home. the boys and I got back home safely. Alex turned 4 in august and he is finally potty trained. I really thought that was never going to happen but it finally did. Benjamin is getting ready to start Kindergarten in Tuesday. I can't believe that my baby is old enough for kindergarten already. He is really excited for school and this should be a good experience for him. I will be teaching preschool for alex and a couple of other kids too. this should be fun for him and it is a round robin so I only have to teach 1 week a month because there a three other moms doing it as well. But this means that I will be driving one day a week and So I will get the car every tuesday now. Yea! Here are some pictures from arizona and Alex's Birthday. I like the Picture of my Brother standing on the rock. For some reason he reminded me od Samuel the Lamanite.

No comments:

Post a Comment