Tuesday, September 11, 2012

First Day of Kindergarten

SO today was the First day of Kindergarten for Benjamin. Wow! I can't believe he is in school already. He is in the afternoon Kindergarten. So he had to wait a little bit to go to school. About 10:00 this morning Benji came up to me all dressed and said Okay Mom! I am already to go to school. Lets Go. I laughed and said we still have 2 hours before we can go to school. We ended up going out to lunch with our next dorr neighbors and a couple of other ladies from our ward. AFter lunch we drove the boys to school. It was kind of sad leaving Benjamin in the class room. Alex did not like it at all. When We got home, Alex stared crying saying he wanted Benji to come him. He did not want Benji at school at all. It is kind og interesting being on this side of the school day. When I was in school I never thought about what my mom or siblings did while i was at school and they were at home. Here are a few pictures of Benjamin and his first Day of School.

1 comment: