Friday, June 4, 2010

getting ready for vacation!

This year I get to take a road trip with my boys. I am going to California to visit my sister and visit places where I grew up. I am so excited for the road trip. This will be the first road trip that I have taken by myself since I have been able to drive. I am so grateful that I can drive becasue for a few years there I thought that I was never going to be able to drive and that was very depressing.

Benjamin and Alex are looking forward to visiting with their cousins. My Husband is not ready to take a road trip with the boys so I told I will do it and I will survive and then next time it is your turn. Ha ha ha!
But I am looking forward to the trip becasue it is something I have not done before and It will be nice not to stuck in my house with the two boys becasue I have no vehicle.

I realize that it will be a long car ride but going to california will be worth it. I am going to visit Windsor while I am down there and I am excited to see all the changes that have happened since I have not been there for 13 years. Wow Can it be 13 years already. I am getting old and didn't know it. It will be nice to be on a vaction since I have not had a long one for a couple of years.

I am a little nervous about driving in california because I actually learned how to drive in Oregon but I am looking forward to this new adventure that I am taking my boys and me on. It should be a lot of fun

No comments:

Post a Comment