Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Vacation










We Just got back from a nice week long vacation to California. It was a long drive for me and the boys. But it was a lot of fun doing a road trip. My boys did a really good job of putting up with being in the car for 9 hours. I really was quite impressed. I had fun driving in California becasue it was something I had never done before. I learned how to drive after I moved to Oregon.

We managed to get a lot done while we were down there. We went and visited with my Sister and her kids. We saw the Sacramento Temple and Drove to Windsor where I grew up and visited with my Grandma! We went swimming a lot and we went to the Jelly Belly Factory. Then After I left my Sisters we wenjt to Sonoma where I was supposed to visit with an Old Friend but she totally blew me off. So we went and visited my grandparents in Sonoma. That was fun. We went to Train Town in Sonoma and the boys and I got to ride a train. They really loved that! All in all it was a fun vaction. I will do a road trip again but not anytime soon. It is a long car ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment