Thursday, February 4, 2010

excercising with mommy

I got a trampoline for my birthday to help me work out and I hardly get to use it because my two wonderful little boys think that it is there toy. So I have set my workout time for when they are taking a nap.
Alexander is getting to be quite the handful. He is 18 months and is climbing on everything. Benjamin was never a climber so I cannot leave anythig important on the table because alexander will get to it.
Benjamin is three and is learning everything from counting to his colors. He was eating something the other day and started laying his crackers out in a row and counting.
I am keeping busy chasiing my two boys around the house. I just love being a stay at home mom.

1 comment:

  1. HOORAY! It's so great to see you have a blog now! I'll definitely add it to my blogroll. I did send you a link to my blog, right? I'm so glad I can keep in touch with you this way. . . I'm an avid blogger/blog reader. :)

    ReplyDelete