Friday, February 26, 2010

Memories!


I was on facebook the other day and found a friend that I have not seen in years. I was not sure she would remember me. But she did. She even posted a picture of us when we were in second ot third grade together. When I saw the picture of us dressed up to go exploring on her property it brought back a lot of fond memeories of my childhood that I had forgotton about. Whitney if you are reading this, I just have to say thank you for reconnecting. I had forgotton that I did have good friends growing up despite how many times I have moved in my life.

I am grateful for my memories of Jinx and Whitney. I had fun with them during our elementary years. It is fun looking back on old pictures and having the fun memories come back.

1 comment:

  1. Melanie, I too am grateful for your friendship, and the memories of the fun times spent together. I have a few more photos but the one I posted was my favorite. I have one photo of our class square dancing at Windsor Elementary School in 2nd grade, and another from a field trip to Armstrong Redwood Grove. I realized when looking at photos of you when you were little how much your sons resemble you! :)

    ReplyDelete