Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I love you mommy

I have noe been getting enough sleep lately becasue Alex has decided that once he wakes up in the middle of the night it is time to be with mommy and not go back to sleep very frustrating. ANyway I was feeling grumpy and exhausted and annoyed with my children when Benjamin came up to me, looked at me then with a grin on his face said " I love you mommy" and gave me a big hug and kiss. Lets just say that my heart melted and I knew why I am a mom. Having a sweet little three year old boy come up to me ans say I love you mommy really brightened up my day and made me feel better. I just love my two little boys

1 comment:

  1. It really is amazing how those moments brighten everything huh. I might not have believed it before, but I sure do now! :)

    ReplyDelete