Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sleepless in Keizer

Since I have decided to wean Alexander he has decided that he does not want to sleep period. I am down to only nursing him at bedtime but he has decided to scream all night long now to punish me if I do not nurse him during the night and even then that is not working. It is amazing how a sweet independant child can turn in to an absolute monster at bedtime. He will go to sleep in my arms but as soon as my arms fall asleep and I put him to bed he wakes up screaming. He will not sleep with me in my bed. I think that is because his daddy is in the bed. But He sleeps in my arms in the recliner. I hope he goes to sleep in his bed soon because my arms are about to fall off.

But on a good note. I took Alexander to nursery today and he stayed there all by himself the entire two hours that I was playing for primary. He is getting to be brave at least during the day now.

No comments:

Post a Comment