Sunday, October 24, 2010

Day 1 of 30 days of Truth.

I saw this on my sister in laws Blog and thought it was a fun idea. Lets see if I can be diligent about doing it.
So here is Day 1 Something I hate about myself

This was hard. I really had to think about it. I am not sure that there is anything that I really hate about myself except maybe my lack of motivation it excecise. I Do fine for a week or so then I just lose the motivation. But being a mother of two active little boys keeps me going even if I am not doing a daily routine. I try to be really positve about myself so it is hard to say what I really hate about myself. I try not to feel that emotion. SO i guess in the end I just hate my lack of motivation. Lets see what I can come up with for tomorrows blog. until Tomorrow! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment