Friday, October 22, 2010

No more Crib!

My Baby has moved into a big boy bed. He has outgrown his crib. Unfortunatly now that he is in a big boy bed it is almost impossible to get him to take naps now. But on the bright side he goes to bed earlier. It is had to believe that Alex is Two already. Both he and Benjamin are keeping me on my toes these days. They like it when I wear dresses and skirts because the try to pull me alround the house by my skirt. It is kind of funny until they start fighting over me. Both of them are momas boys and they do not like sharing me with each other. I cannot believe that it is October already. I am done with my Christmas shopping this year so now I do not haver to stress out over the season and I can avoid all the stores during the Holidays which is nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment