Monday, October 25, 2010

Day 2: What I love about myself

This seems to be kinda egocentric and I do not like being egocentric. But Lets see what I can come up with. I love that I have a talent playing the Piano! I love being able to sit at the piano and make music come out of the keys. I love that i am a mom.
Being a mom has brought me such joy. It also comes with a lot of frustration but being with my two boys is worth all the heartache as well as all the joy. I love my ability to be able to read. It is nice to have a hobby that will take me into my imagination and let me relax for a little while before retuning to the real world.

I am grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ. I know that becasue of him I can and will overcome my weaknesses which are many. I am grateful that I am part of a family who loves me for who I am. That is about all that i can come up with today. so till tomorrow Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment