Friday, October 29, 2010

Day 7: Someone who has made you life worth living

This is a fun one. I get to brag about my special someones. Actually I have alot of people who have made my life worth living. But the one O am going to brag about is my grandma. She has been a wonderful Grandma over the years. I have always loved visiting and talking with her. She makes me feel loved and special. I love my grandma. She is the best grandma in the world. She is a very unique and outstanding individual. My Grandma is my best friend. She listens to me and she helps me understand who I am. She is a very special person who has had a really difficult life but still is able to have a positve outlook. She is very Gentle and caring and loves her family very very much. I Love you Grandma.

Another person who has made my life worth living is my wonderful Husband. Stephen is really a sweetheart. He loves me and he loves his boys. He loves taking care of his family. I am so grateful to have him in my life. I love the fact that when I have had a hard day with my two little boys he comes home and takes care of them so I can have a much needed break. He surprises me and loves to tease me and it makes me feel very loved and needed. He is sensitive and kind and is very thoughtful. I am so glad that he is mine. It has been a nice 5 years having a wonderful husband. I hope the next five years are even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment