Friday, October 29, 2010

Day 6: Something I hope never to do

I hope never to live in Hawaii. I know that this sounds odd. I would love to visit Hawaii as much as I can I just don't think I want to live there because I think that If I lived there I would take all of its Beauty for granted. So I do not want to live there.

I hope never to eat esacargot. I have to agree with my Sister in law that would be gross. I cannot imagine having a snail slither down my throat. I can't eat oysters for the same reason. I have eaten a oyster so I know what I am talking about.

I hope I am never robbed again. I have had the experience of having a person take all my personal belongings and I do not like the feeling of being violated. I hope never to have to experience that again.

I hope that I am never in a situation where I cannot protect my children. My children are my life and I will do anything in my power to protect them and have them grow up to be responsible adults.

No comments:

Post a Comment