Saturday, October 30, 2010

Day 8 Someone who made my life heck or treated me awful

This is a difficult one to answer. There was a time in my life that I made some very bad decisions so that my life was awful. There was another person involved but I think that becasue of my own decisions the conseqeunces of my decisions were what made my life Heck. So I guess if I look at it that way I made my own Hell. It took a couple of years for me to change my life around but I did. With the help of my Savior Jesus Christ I was able to make the changes necessary to be happy again. So by taking responsiblity for my own actions if I had not made those choices I would not have suffered. But I learned a lot of lessons from that experience that I do not think I would have learned otherwise. So dispite how difficult and painful it was for me If I had to do it again I would to help the people that those decsions affected as well as me.

No comments:

Post a Comment