Sunday, October 31, 2010

Day 9: Someone you did not want to let go or just sorta drifted

This was a intresting one for me to do because of how many places and times I have moved. But I was actually able to come up with a couple of people.
When I was in elementary school there was a girl there that we loved doing things together and this was ata time when the Babysitters club book series was very poplar my friend and I decieded that we wanted to start our own club and we would come up with all sorts of ideas where to have the clubhouse. Of course we never actually had a club house but it sure was funn dreaming together. We even had secret names for each other for birthdays and other things. So here is to Jinx and Melly Mouse. I had another friend in elementary school that we have actually reconneted through facebook. It is really nice to remember that I do have some fond memories of Growing up.
The other person that I wish that I had not drifted away from was a friend I met while I was serving my mission in Wisconsin. It was my first companion. I really liked her and she sure taught me alot. We just lost contact because life happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment