Monday, November 1, 2010

Day 10 Some one I Let go Or wished I didn' t know

There is this person that I know that I wish I didn't know. I met him at work when I was in college. He was the first guy that actually really paid attention to me. I was flattered of course. But it turns out he was a real jerk and he was just using me. I am grateful that he is out of my life. I wish I had never met him. But if that wish came true then all the lessons that I learned from that epsiode in my life would be null and void and that would not be right because I am grateful for the lessons I learned such as How much I love my family and how much my heavenly father loves me and is watching out for me. He really does see the big picture even if I can't from my limited perspective. I think he knew I needed that experience to help me learn and grow and years later become a better Mother. Though Going through that experience at the time with that person I never thought that it would make me a better mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment