Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 17.)A book you’ve read that changed your views on something

I am a bookworm. I love to read. The Book that has changed my views on something would have to be The Book of Mormon. The Book of Mormon is a book of scripture. It is another testament of Jesus Christ. By reading it I come closer to my Father in Heaven. I come to know my Savior Jesus Christ. I come to learn that I am a Daughter of a loving Heavenly Father who wants me to be happy. By Reading this book I have learned that if I live the commandments of my Father In Heaven I will become like him and be closer to him. I know that Jesus is my savior. I know that he lives and that he want me to return to live with him someday. I know that the Lord has a plan for me and that if I follow his example I will beable to become as he is. I am so grateful for The Book of Mormon. Every time I read it I learn something new. It is a companion to the Bible because it Testifies of Jesus Christ. It proves that God is no respector of persons but loves his people everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment