Sunday, November 21, 2010

Day 29.)Something you hope to change about yourself. And why.

Something I hope to change about myself. I need to be more patient. It is hard to be patient with my two little boys when they will not let me sleep. But I know that by being patient with them I will tend to be more calm. But it sure is hard when they are cranky and I am feeling cranky. I guess this is just a life long learning process of being patient. I know That if I am patient enough I will be able to get my fence up and I will be ABLE TO HAVE A CAR AGAIN DURING THE DAYS. I know that but knowing and doing are two differnt things and it is really frustrating having no car during the day. I make do. But It is hard when ahte weather is crummy and everyone has cabin fever.

No comments:

Post a Comment