Sunday, November 7, 2010

Day 16.)Someone or something you definitely could live without

This is one about someone or something I could definately live with out. I could live without Dirty diapers. I could live without grumpy kids. I could live without not having a car during the day. I could live without the flu. I could live without junk mail. I could live without obnoxious people who think there opinons are right therefore everyone else is wrong. I could live without people who think that becasue there is oppostion to their way of thinking the opposition is wrong and it is the opposition who is bigeted and biased and racist. I could live without opposition but if I did that then I would never know the good from the evil I would never now real happiness. I would never know gratitude for all the blessings that I have in my life. If there was no opposition then life would be pretty dull.

No comments:

Post a Comment