Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Day 12: Something I never get complimented on

This is a hard one. Hmm let me think. Something I never get complimented on huh? Well I like to cook and I do cook some good dinners but I guess my boys , hubby included just take me forgranted. That is okay that is part of being mom. I do not get complimented on how hard I work to help my boys grow. But I would not want to be complimented on that somedays because I feel like I am the one learning and not my boys. I am grateful to me a hard working mommy who has her hands ful with to very smart and intelligent let boys who at times always know which buttons to push to make mommy crazy. I hope that I can continue to help them learn and progress and that someday I will feel less frazzeled at the end of the day. Until then another tired mommy bites the dust!

No comments:

Post a Comment