Thursday, November 4, 2010

Day 13.A band or artist that has gotten you through some tough days. (write a letter.)

Dear Michael McClean,
Whenever I am having a hard time I always enjoy listening to your music. You songs offer comfort and help me realize that I am not alone and that I have a Heavenly Father who loves me. Some of my favorite songs of your are: You are not Alone, From Gods arms to my arms to Yours, The Garden, and of course I cannot forget the Forgotton Carols. I am so grateful to have these songs when I am feeling down or feeling like I am a failure. They uplift me sometimes they make me more sad but most of the time they help me get a different perspective on life which helps cheer me up. Thank you for being so inspired to write these songs.

A loyal Listener

I really like the songs by Michael McClean because they are so uplifting. I am grateful that there is good music out there that I can listen to when I need a pick me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment