Saturday, November 6, 2010

Day 15.)Something or someone you couldn’t live without, because you’ve tried living without it.

This is a difficult one for me. Let me think. I would think that it would be my family. There was a time that I had a person in my life that my family didn't like and knew was the wrong person for me and I was hard headed about it and put him in my life anyway and nearly managed to alienate my entire family. Luckily I came to my senses and got rid of this person so I could be with my family but I still have some issues with my relationship with some of my family members because of that idiotic choice I made. So to me Family is very important to me. Family is what gets you through the bad times and the good times. Family is important even if you do not see eye to eye.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry that you still have strains on your relationship because of this. Personally I think you've redeemed yourself. I mean yeah he was a bad guy but you had the courage to end that relationship. Most women don't have the courage to do that. On top of that you married a man who treats you infinitely better and you have an adorable family. It's in the past! I've always believed it doesn't mater who you are or what happened in your past, its about who yoy are today and where you are going.

    ReplyDelete