Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Day 25.)The reason you believe you’re still alive today.

I believe I am still alive today becasue I have two special little boys to take care of. I need to learn about being a good mommy and the only way I can do that is to be a mommy to my special little boys. I love being a mom even when I do not get enough sleep becasue my little alex needs me all night long. I have so much to offer my children even when I feel awful and lazy.
My Benjamin is turning 4 tomorrow. He is getting so big. He is basically potty trained now and he loves going to church. He is learning his colors and his Abcs. He is learning about patterns and learning how to count. He loves helping his daddy whenever his daddy is outside working. I am so grateful for my Benjamin and My Little Alex. Time sure is flying. They grow up so fast. I keep having to remind myself to enjoy the moments now becasue they will not be here again.

No comments:

Post a Comment