Thursday, November 18, 2010

Day 27.)What’s the best thing going for you right now?

The best thing going for me right now is my children. Alex and Benjie are growing like weeds. They are learning alot too. Today is my Benjie's 4th Birthday. Wow. He is almost potty trained which is a big Blessing. He is learning his colors and his numbers. We did a bead craft the other day where we were learning about patterns and colors. He Talks non stop and likes to tell stories. He is such a big boy.
Alex is trying very hard to keep up with his brother. He has been in his big boy bed now for almost a month but he still wants to sleep with mommy in the recliner. Someday maybe I will get an uninteruppted nights sleep but that is hard to do with my little boy. Yesterday Alex opened the fridge and broke all the eggs in one of the vegetable drawers. I guess he thought he was cooking but nevertheless lets just say I was less then thrilled with him.
At Church I am the Primary pianist. We had our Primary Program a few weeks ago and lets just say I am grateful it is over and done with. Now we are working on songs for the Christmas Program. Let me say that I love being a mommy. There are days like yeasterday that are incredibly frustrating but then I walk in wthe boys rooms when they are sleeping and they look like little angels and it makes it all worth it. With my two very active boys life is never boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment