Friday, November 19, 2010

5 years Yipee!


5 years ago today I Married my sweetheart. It has been an adventure ever since. We went to Hawaii 6 months after we were married. We have dealt with the death of Stephens mother. We have had two beautiful boys. We have bought a house. Stephen changed jobs and now works for the railroad.We have dealt with not sleeping for 18 months because baby Alex refuses to sleep for 18 months. So life has been an adventure for us and i hope it continues to be for the next five years. I am so grateful to be a wife and a mom. I like me job as full time wife and full time mom. There is nothing that I would rather be doing except maybe catching up on my sleep but i doubt That I will ever be able to do that. I am grateful that my sweetheart is able to provide and support our little family.

No comments:

Post a Comment