Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day 18.)Your views on gay marriage.

Okay this one may be a bit contoverisal but I will say these are my opinions and this is how i feel so I am sorry if I offend someone. So here goes,
My opinion of Gay Marriage is that it is wrong. I will quote from The Family A Proclamation to the World: The First Presidency and Council of the Twelve Apostles of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
It says " We Solemnly proclaim that marriage between a man and a woman is central to the creators plan for the eternal destiny of his children. All Human beings male and female are created in the image of God. Each is a beloved spirit son or daughter of heavenly parents, and as such each has a divine nature and destiny. Gender is an essential characteristic if individual premortal, mortal and eternal identity and purpose."
So God has ordained marriage to be between a man and a woman. Any thing else is wrong. People may believe that they are born with same gender attraction. But they chose to act upon those feelings. they to don have to act on these feelings it is a choice. I can respect a person but I do not have to accept their choices or agree with their choices. I do not force my beliefs and choices on other people they should not force them on me. God is a loving Heavenly father and he will help people overcome these tendencies if they are willing to change.
Marriage is between a man and a woman and anything else is a fake pretense for a loving relationship between a man and his wife.
To me there is only marriage between a man and a woman. Anything else is just a relationship that is not marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment